Beautiful Lake Mead is the largest man-made lake and reservoir in the United States. It is located on the Colorado River about 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas, between the states of Nevada and Arizona. Formed by water impounded by the Hoover Dam, it extends 110 miles behind the dam, holding approximately 28.5 million acre feet of water.
Lake Mead offers year-round recreation options and is a perfect destination for a Scenic Las Vegas Tour. Let Scenic Las Vegas Tours take you in our courtesy limousine from the Las Vegas Strip to stunning Lake Mead overlooks for fabulous photo opportunities.
After the scenic overlooks, you will also be taken to the unbelievable wonder that creates Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam. The Hoover Dam offers spectacular Lake Mead photo opportunities for your Lake Mead-Hoover Dam Scenic Las Vegas Tour.
- 1 hour of photography in 2 locations at Lake Mead Overlooks and the Hoover Dam (minimum or 100 photos on DVD with all photo rights)
- Limousine transportation for 1-8 people
- COST: $500
- Short pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River
- 4000 ft. helicopter descent and ascent to the Canyon floor
- Landing at Eagle point and transfer to ground shuttle to Eagle Point
- VIP passes to the spectacular Skywalk with ample time to "Walk in the Sky" over 4000ft above the Canyon floor
- A light meal on the rim of the Grand Canyon