The breathtaking and beautifully landscaped Pahrump Valley Winery is located in the Mojave Desert, on the western slopes of the Spring Mountains, in the Pahrump Valley. The Winery, along with Symphony’s restaurant, is surrounded by a picturesque vineyard and lush garden areas. Open since 1990, and referred to as "the winery in the desert," this charming winery offers a spectacular setting for your truly unique and memorable winery tour.
You will enjoy a winery tour, complimentary wine tasting, and lunch at the elegant Symphony’s restaurant accompanied by some of the winery’s magnificent wines. You can purchase some of the winery’s award-winning wines to take home and even have custom labels made to help commemorate your unforgettable Pahrump Valley Winery tour.
So, book your fantastic Pahrump Valley Winery tour today!
- $50 Pahrump Valley Winery gift certificate to use for gift shop, wine, or restaurant purchases
- 1 hour of photography (minimum or 100 photos on DVD with all photo rights)
- Limousine transportation for 1-8 people
- COST: $500
Departure / Return:
- Depart Las Vegas at 10:00 AM, arrive at the winery at 11:30 AM for tour, wine tasting, and lunch. Returning to Las Vegas by 3:00 PM.
- Depart Las Vegas at 11:00 AM, arrive at the winery at 12:30 PM for tour, wine tasting, and lunch. Returning to Las Vegas by 4:00 PM.
- Depart Las Vegas at 12:00 PM, arrive at the winery at 1:30 PM for tour, wine tasting, and lunch. Returning to Las Vegas by 5:00 PM.
- Please note: the cost of lunch is not included in the tour
- Lunch at the Symphony’s Restaurant is not included in cost | menu |
- Add Red Rock Canyon Photos with a professional photographer for $300 (minimum of 100 photos on DVD)
- Add an additional one hour per 8 people $300 (a total of 200 photos)
- Add additional limousine for a total of 9-16 people $400