Eldorado Canyon Mine
Eldorado Canyon Mine Tour with Limousine
Book your unbelievable, exclusive, and interesting Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours adventure today with Scenic Las Vegas Tours! Sit back, relax, and let us transport you to the historical Techatticup Mine located in Eldorado Canyon. Relax and enjoy your roughly one-hour drive in a limousine coach with huge windows for a great view on your way to the historic Eldorado Canyon.
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel at 7:45 AM and you will have the chance to soak in the city views on the way to the of the ghost town. When you arrive to Eldorado, you will have time to use the restroom before departing on your guided hard rock tour of one of the mines. The mine tour is approximately 1 hour, 10 minutes and is very educational and fun. At the conclusion of the tour, you will have time to walk around the Ghost Town to take photos and look around.
We will provide water for you, but you are also more than welcome to bring additional beverages (including alcohol) and snacks. You will definitely want to bring a camera and/or a phone to take your own pictures of this significant location.
There are modern restrooms in the main building at the Ghost Town along with water and snacks for purchase.
After your exciting adventure, your driver/guide will return you to your Las Vegas hotels.
Please remember to take only memories and photos from this historic site and leave nothing behind!
Eldorado Canyon Private Tour
- 2 hours in Eldorado Canyon
- Bottled water provided in limousine; you are more than welcome to BYOB and/or snacks (no eating in the limousine, please)
- Guided 1 hour and 10 minutes walking tour of a hard rock mine (there may be other visitors on the mine tour; it is not exclusive to your group)
- Limousine pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel at 7:45 AM
- Allow about 4 hours from pick-up from your hotel to drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fees and mine tour included in the price
- Courtesy limousine transportation to and from Eldorado Canyon for a MAX of 10 persons
Items not included
- Beverages other than bottled water
The Techatticup Mine operated from 1861-1942. It is the oldest and richest gold mine in all of Southern Nevada. The mine is located about 5 miles from the Colorado River.