Mount Charleston Hiking/Walking Tours with Limousine
Reserve your incredible Mt. Charleston adventure today with Scenic Las Vegas Tours! Enjoy an approximate one-hour drive in a state-of-the-art limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the breathtaking Mt. Charleston wilderness.
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel at 8:00 AM, and you will have the chance to enjoy the mountain scenery on your way to an elevation of more than 7,000 feet. Upon arrival, you can choose to hike or a walk in a beautiful area of the Spring Mountains. You will be in the area for at least 2 hours.
We will provide water for you, but you are also more than welcome to bring additional beverages (including alcohol) and snacks. You will definitely want to bring a camera and/or a phone to take your own splendid photos.
There are restrooms in the park.
At the conclusion of your excursion, your driver/guide will return you to your Las Vegas hotel.
Please remember to take only memories and photos from this stunning place and leave not a trace behind!
- 2 hours in the Mt. Charleston/Spring Mountains Wilderness area
- Bottled water provided in limousine; you are more than welcome to BYOB and/or snacks (no eating in the limousine, please)
- Your choice to walk, hike, or sightsee
- Limousine pickup from your Las Vegas hotel at 8:00 AM
- Allow 4 hours from pickup from your hotel to drop off at your hotel
- Courtesy limousine transportation to and from Mt. Charleston for a MAX of 10 persons
Items not included
- Beverages other than bottled water
The Mt. Charleston area is a beautifully forested location within the Spring Mountains. The area has the highest peak in the Spring Mountains (Mt. Charleston Peak) and is 11,916 feet in elevation and can be seen from the Las Vegas Strip looking west. The mountain is so high that, even though it is less than an hour from the Las Vegas Strip, it has snow for about half of the year.
There are numerous activities in the Mt. Charleston area that locals and visitors enjoy from hiking and wildlife sighting to snowboarding and sledding in the winter months. It is also a great place to enjoy temperatures that are about 20-30 degrees cooler in the heat of the Las Vegas summer.