About Red Rock Canyon Tours
Situated in the foothills of the majestic mountains that overlook Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon area offers spectacular views of the amazing rock formations that gave this area its name. The deep colors and intensity of the red rocks change throughout the day as the sun makes its way across the sky.
Red Rock offers visitors the chance to view abundant wildlife, such as bighorn sheep, tortoises, lizards, snakes, coyotes, kit foxes, gray foxes, wild horses, and even a pack of resident wild burros. There are also various species of birds and a variety of cacti and other desert plants, including the unique Joshua tree.
A guided tour through Red Rock Canyon is an ideal way to learn more about the fascinating geological forces that shaped this area. The unspoiled natural landscape will leave you with amazing photos and memories of your trip to the American Southwest.
Red Rock Canyon Tour
$1,299.00 – $2,299.00
RED ROCK CANYON NATIONAL CONSERVATION AREA PRIVATE TOUR DETAILS
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Private Tour
- 1-hour photography package – $1,299
- 2-hour photography package – $1,799
- 3 hour photography package – $2,299
- Bottled water is provided in the limousine; you are more than welcome to BYOB and/or snacks (no eating in the limousine, please)
- Your choice to walk, hike, or sightsee
- Limousine pickup from your Las Vegas hotel at 8:00 AM
- Allow about 3.5 hours from pickup from your hotel to drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fees are included in the price
- Courtesy limousine transportation to and from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area for a MAX of 10 persons
Items not included
- Beverages other than bottled water
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The desert landscape is peppered with outcrops of Aztec sandstone. Over the millennia, exposure to the wind, rain, and sun caused the iron minerals located inside the stone to "rust," thereby resulting in striking orange, brown, and deep-red colored rocks.